25.1.19 - Invite to Test Curve

Yeah I understand that but the thing that you’re meant to test doesn’t work at all…

All working for me now. Amex added, verified, and topped up.

In my opinion it would’ve made more sense to let people on the beta test it for free/discounted for a while and then charge when it is working.

They also said that it was going to be released to the public in coming days so it should be nearly ready.

1 Like

Maybe I was slightly pedantic seeing the word ‘launched’ with regards to something in beta.

With regards to Amex not getting added, there is the following checker:

I’ve tried a few times to add my Amex and the most recent time it’s come up saying it is already added but I can’t see it in the app…

Edit: turns out I needed to verify it but there’s a 502 error now…

I too, have just received the email notifying acceptance into the metal beta.
Just wondering how long I now have to wait for the special email with the link that will permit the ‘metal’ App download. Given the acceptance email also states ‘we will be launching these benefits to the wider public in the coming days…’, I presume not too long?
Just being impatient, I suppose!

I was wondering how long the second email will take … Don’t want to be late and miss out haha

2 Likes

Any news on the Apple Beta link email?

1 Like

Any news on this email from Apple??

How is that possible ? I downloaded the Beta app and had my AMEX added to it (Curve Blue). I then topped up the AMEX wallet with £100, which charged me a fee of £0.65 (so £100.65 in total). It appears to me that I am still Blue and has not been upgraded to a subscription card (Black or Metal). I have not found anywhere in the Beta app to request for upgrade to Black or Metal.
So how did you get signed on to any insurance product?

@Alix when you are in the app, go to the card tab, go to manage your subscription. you can choose it from there.

I’M on the Same boat waiting for the email for the link, however I sent an email about the possibility to go back to my original tier after the beta testing and the reply was negative so I’m not sure if someone has a different information

Is there anyone still waiting for the link to arrive?
I only received the first email in the 25th

I only got the Beta invite email - nothing else. Finally managed to figure out how to install it, am now on the new Curve Black. Where’s this invite email everyone’s talking about?

I did notice when adding my Amex cards that you are charged a £1 fee and the 2nd amount which is the one that you have to enter when asked by the App. Hope that helps.

You got the invitation or the term and condition email?

that’s all I got

This is mentioned in the first email that all benefits begin once you sign up except for LoungeKey.

I noticed another user saying that they had a problem installing the new app because they didn’t realise that the old app had to be deleted first. Although I have not received the email telling me to do anything (other than the email saying I had been chosen for the beta programme), tonight I deleted the app on my iPhone, reinstalled it, and bingo, I can now add my Amex Rewards card to my wallet. So I presume I have done all that is necessary…?!

Regards

First of let me say I love the idea of curve and seems to be working really well. My problem at the moment is that your Amex Wallet doesn’t have enough funds it will automatically fill it with £100 even if the item your buying is £1. I use my Amex for every from buying chewing gum to to much larger purchases and then pay off my amex immediately. So suppose I have a £50 budget for the week and I go and buy a chocolate bar Im then instantly over my budget. I would much prefer curve to only take what is being spent and therefore would be a lot easier and simpler to manage your money. IS ANYONE ELSE BOTHERED ABOUT THIS??