3 Outstanding Queries - Incorrect Refund, Chargeback & Charged 4 Times for Curve X Subscription

Hello,

I’ve been trying to close off outstanding queries with curve support (and lately the complaints mailbox) for about 5 weeks now. This was because a refund was credited to a closed credit card, for a transaction that took place the day before on a different card.

Since then, I have had cause to raise a Chargeback for a subscription that was cancelled and was charged nonetheless - nothing back from that either.

Finally, I decided to upgrade to Curve X on 1 November (in order I could replace the cancelled card mentioned above), and I was charged 4 times.

Phoned underlying card about all of these things and they all say I need to get a response from Curve first before they can take any action. Queries are just spiralling at the moment.

Anyone here to help?

Tom

1 Like

You won’t get any help here, many others seem to be having a near identical issue. Use the contact form on the site and wait is all you can do right now.

If you reinforce to your underlying card that Curve are not responding, maybe they’ll be able to do something? Or maybe raise it with the FCA or similar if that’s possible.

1 Like

Thanks Eamonn. In part, I wrote here to sympathise with others, and also as I am trying to gather written evidence in order my underlying card provider can step in and help. I’m not sure what happened to Curve support, when they first launched I am sure it was very good.

Hey there,

Unfortunately we can’t check your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you!

It’s best to get in touch with the support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

Alternatively, you can use the form on the support website to redirect your query to the correct team:

Please do let us know how you’re getting on! :slight_smile:

I await a reply on all three channels…

So do I…this is unbelievable. On the email I sent via the online form, I didn’t even get a zen desk ticket number.
Really hope they can solve this contacting issues.

1 Like

Hello!

I believe when I’ve submitted the form you don’t get a ticket number, as they’re not using Zendesk, but another system. My query was resolved quite promptly using the form, I hope yours does too!

My outstanding issues only got resolved when a raised a complaint with the Financial Services Ombudsman who contacted Curve themselves to notify them of the complaint.

If you don’t get anywhere with the outstanding queries I suggest doing the same as Curve will be forced to resolve the matter in line with their regulatory obligations.

Thanks Jon, will bearing in mind if I don’t hear back. Tom