3556.42 euro duplicate charge made by Curve, need help!

Hey, I used the go back in time function on 11 August to change the 3556.42 Euro transaction from my N26 debit MasterCard to my VISA credit card. It was successful, I used my Visa card to pay the 3556.42 Euro and my N26 card got refunded.

However, on 24 August, CURVE charged my N26 MasterCard with the same amount (3556.42 Euro) suddenly again, and I don’t have any information showing in my CURVE app that I paid the 3556.42 Euro with my N26 card on that day.

I am sure it was a duplicate charge made by CURVE, Can someone help me process my case?
haven’t got any response yet from the CURVE app customer service after nearly two weeks!

Do you need my curve card number?

Thanks!

once it happened to me too, you have to wait a bit and then the double charge disappears

the problem is that the money has already been charged by Curve…

And I do not have any payment information in my curve app.

How can I get refunded then?

someone from Curve pls help!!!

no response from Curve customer service for two weeks!

Hey,

I used the go back in time function on 11 August to change the 3556.42 Euro transaction from my N26 debit MasterCard to my VISA credit card. It was successful, I used my Visa card to pay the 3556.42 Euro and my N26 card got refunded.

However, on 24 August, CURVE charged my N26 MasterCard with the same amount (3556.42 Euro) suddenly again, and I don’t have any information showing in my CURVE app that I paid the 3556.42 Euro with my N26 card on that day.

I am sure it was a duplicate charge made by CURVE, Can someone help me process my case?
haven’t got any response yet from the CURVE app customer service after nearly two weeks!

Do you need my curve card number to process it?

Thanks!

Hello @Kaii,

im not from the Curve Team, im just a Community & Country Moderator :de:.

Please contact the Customer Service directly via the HelpDesk or Email.

support@curve.com

@Kaii i know Double Charges are frustrating but please keep this topic in one thread.
I moved your post.

1 Like

How long did you wait? I was about to withdraw money from an ATM last Sunday and at the end I canceled the withdrawal, but in the app and in my bank it appears as if I had withdrawn the money. I am waiting if it arranges by itself. Regards.

1 Like