Activating new metal card not working and downgrade 14day grace

I upgraded from the red investor card to metal almost two weeks ago. The card arrived quickly but would not activate. All help requests have been ignored up until phoning the lost card number on the back of the card - following which the issues is still being investigated 2 days on.

I now want to downgrade my card as it seems pointless to have a supposedly ‘priority support’ that doesn’t work and the weekend fx fees weren’t transparent in the t&cs (I eventually found them).

Does anyone know if the usual 14d period exists for the upgrade for existing members (the t&cs refer to. £50 charge for the card which I think is arguable since it won’t activate). Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

You’ll have to contact Curve to get them to cancel your subscription. You can do so via email @ support@curve.app or contact them via phone @ +44 (0) 2033 222 585.

Thanks for your question.

Thanks for the reply, but the unresponsiveness via either of those channels is part of the issue. Neither of my earlier questions to the support email address have been responded to in almost 2 weeks and my issue raised via the telephone route is still open ‘pending further investigation’.

I’ll call them again to see if they can answer my question on the 14 day cancellation rights.
Thanks

Sorry but as a user based help community there is only so much we can do. Oh I’ve just thought of something else, you could tweet them on Twitter @AskCurve tweeting them normally gets results.