Additional cashback retailers?

The current cashback retailers list is pretty good, but I’d love some more retailers to choose from. Maybe we could list retailers here that would be popular!

My votes would be:

3 Likes
1 Like

Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch

Any plans for adding more Cashback retailers available in EU (or more specific in my case, Sweden)?
Would be great to have a grocery store/supermarket like Coop (www.coop.se) in the list!

3 Likes

Hi! We don’t have concrete plans yet, but we will continue to collect requested retailers and feed them back to the team.

:grin:

1 Like

Ok, in that case I also suggest Billhop! :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

How about ASDA or Morrisons here in the UK

Asda is already on there!

2 Likes

Curve should do a coronacashback special, 1% on everything, or do an Amex and double it!

2 Likes

My first choice of payment card is always American Express. Therefore I’m interested only in adding merchants that don’t accept American Express, which is a decreasing number in the UK (only Makro for me), but still many in the Eurozone. I’m pleased to see several French supermarket chains in the list. I assume that Carrefour applies globally in every country?

1 Like

Second that!

eBay & Newegg pls.

Hi Curve,

I’m in France, can you please add Total in the cashback list ?
It’s a gas station brand.

1 Like

Hiw about KFC

It does. It’s worked for me in Carrefour’s in the UAE, France and in Georgia however, because many were under franchise names, sometimes I had to send photos of receipts which was very frustrating.

1 Like

Oh yes. I see from my credit card statement that my shopping at Carrefour in Batumi and Tbilisi appeared as “Maf Hypermarkets Geo L” with no indication of Carrefour at all. Thanks for warning me.

I wonder whether Curve’s system simply searches the merchant name field for “Carrefour” rather than being based on a list of merchant codes.

1 Like

I’m not sure but, when I asked they basically said there’s no way for them to be able to identify that it’s a Carrefour unless it says so in the transaction. I had the same problem with McDonalds in Georgia.

1 Like

Same for McDonalds in France, had this brand in my cashback and wasn’t taken into account in cashback… They were franchised…