Additional cashback retailers?

@Curve_Marie As an Italian User, I kindly would suggest you to add Esselunga on Groceries.
It’s a huge supermarket chain based all around our country, and its very popular like Carrefour. ( in Lombardy more than Carrefour)
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with you. It would be nice if they could add more italian retailers.

2 Likes

It would indeed be a great idea to add Esselunga to the list.

1 Like

For Greece I’d STRONGLY suggest these
Efood.gr (food delivery app)
Public Stores(Retailer)
Plaisio Stores(Retailer)
Germanos(communications retailer)
PizzaFan.gr(I think it’s obvious)
Sklavenitis (Supermarkets chain)
These could make even the metal subscription VERY compelling and it could be a sole reason to expand the use of the card in Greece !!!

1 Like

If you pay contactless, franchise name appears… but if you pay by PIN, shop is showed correctly… I tried it at different Carrefour shop in France.

Hello,
There are so few French retailers for Curve cashback that some of us won’t upgrade our blue card for that particular reason. I guess so actually.
We do have some great online retailers such as Cdiscount, FNAC, Darty, …, etc.
It would be great if some of them could be added?
Curve team, if you listen? Thanks :smiley:

Hello, much too few French online cashback retailers in France. You could at least quickly add FNAC, Darty, Cdiscount, Leroy-Merlin, Botanic, … etc. Some are available in other countries as well. Many thanks in advance!

Leroy Merlin is already available :wink:

1 Like

You’re right, I missed it, thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Would love to see Komplett, and Rema1000, added to the norwegian list

Hello, is it possible to add Airbnb to the retailers? thanks

A lot of us keep asking for more retailers in our own country. Unfortunately nothing happens :frowning::frowning::frowning:

Actually recently two big Dutch supermarkets (Jumbo and Albert Heijn) have been added to the cashback retailers. The ‘funny’ thing however is that at most Albert Heijn supermarkets MasterCard is not accepted.

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Curve not ‘completely’ accepted at certain Cashback retailers