Amazon 10% off?

I spent €110,99 and i didn’t received the bonus

1 Like

Hey everyone, we’re aware that some people haven’t received their Amazon reward yet. Our team are working on this at the moment. Please also get in touch with our support team (support@curve.app) so they can make sure you’re eligible and will receive your reward!

hi @Hannah I raised a support ticket via the app, I assume I don’t have to email as well?

Thanks @Hannah. I’m not sure if it got fixed naturally or the email I sent yesterday made a difference, but happy to say my Amazon reward arrived this morning.

Mine’s arrvied now as well, thanks @Hannah and the rest of the team at Curve

Got mine also today.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Amazon Cashback 10£?

Mine arrived today. Not sure what the issue with the tracking was but support handled this well. Thanks Curve.

1 Like

Mine has not arrived yet.

1 Like

No need for separate email - they go into the same system :+1:

1 Like

Still haven’t got anything as of today.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Amazon Cashback 10£?

Got mine on 15th.

I still haven’t got anything either, despite the 17th (the stated deadline for paying it) being quite a few days ago now, and also having raised it with Curve support last week.

Hey @crvusr @Seb sorry that you haven’t received your rewards yet. If you’ve already raised a ticket or sent an email to our team then hold tight, they’ll get back to you as soon as they can and make sure you get your £10 cashback!

1 Like

@Hannah I sent an email on 17th of December.

1 Like

I sent a ticket to support on December 17, wherein the response I received was essentially to wait for support to resolve this matter. 11 days later, I still haven’t been credited the £ 10 that were due December 17, 2020. I have carefully reviewed the T&C of this promotion and am pretty sure I am compliant with all the conditions as set out by Curve. When can I expect this matter to be resolved? Thanks

Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like yourself. It’s best to get in touch with the support team through email (support@curve.app) or Twitter DM so they can take a look, however if you’ve already logged a ticket I’d hope they’d get back to you in the next couple of weeks.

Support needs serious attention. Shachar Bialick needs to address users directly to address issues in support and his plans to improve the situation.

2 Likes