An update from the Curve support team

I think you need to go back to the redesign of the Support, with proper resources to serve this. I opened a ticket on 11th of October (after your supposed migration to the new system) and got an answer today, 9 days later. I don’t need to say that my question was wrongly understood and the ticket was closed … inviting me to open a new one :)). I can only say that this needs to improve Big as it does not matter if you have a good product if the support is ***.

4 Likes

I’m just not getting any reply from in app support. I logged an issue last week that my card is being rejected everywhere

1 Like

That’s the same for everyone.
The only weapon we have against this, IMO, is to evidenziate this behaviour on any place we can on the internet (this forum, twitter, reddit, facebook, etc.)

2 Likes

I’ve not had a reply from support for two weeks. Given up, stopped using the card completely. Will never use it again.

1 Like

What is happening with the support team why pay for the Metal Card when i dont get support thats what it has a benefit.So can we get an update please???

2 Likes

For me it’s the worst experience since switching to that new system. I sent a request on 20th of October and still haven’t heard back. It was about Curve declining Spotify for no obvious reason. In the end I switched the Spotify account to the underlying card directly to solve the problem because Customer service never came back to me.
I’m a Curve Black user, so in theory I should even have priority chat

2 Likes

This customer support is a shambles.
Raised a support issue 2 weeks ago now (14th Oct) and no response or acknowledgement.
Unable to use my card and no idea why!

2 Likes

Sorry but you’ve not fixed support! It’s still the same horrendous quality as usual.

4 Likes

I think everyone took this being demoted from a banner as an admission of failure.

1 Like

It was taken down as a banner, to make an announcement :slight_smile: no one failed

2 Likes

And yet the ‘curve support are ignoring me’ comments keep coming.

No one is ignoring anyone, there are just a few days to wait… :slight_smile:

I am a user like you and have no ‘priority’ on tickets.

I don’t think it’s possible. As I said before, I don’t work with Curve.

However, you can always send a complaint if you feel ignored by support. You can also tweet them at AskCurve :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is no longer part of the community manager and social team, she has another role.

For further clarification, you can send a message to the @moderators group.

Hi there @Jekyll and @DanG, thanks for the feedback that many Curve customers are still experiencing delayed responses from the support team. I appreciate your frustration with this and please be assured that the support team are still working to fix this!

Our customer support team is comprised of multiple smaller teams that are trained specially to handle separate types of issues. This means that, despite the average response times having drastically improved as they beat the backlog, some users may still experience longer delays due to the nature of the specific issue being experienced. We’re sorry this is the case and they’re still working to resolve this leftover issue.

The customer service team has completely restructured in order to ensure that they’re working at their most efficient as well as staffing up fast to prepare for the future which is an ongoing process. We’re thankful to all our customers for their patience during this time and encourage them to DM the social team at @AskCurve on Twitter and Facebook if they think their message has been missed by the support team or if they’re experiencing a delay of more than 48 hours in receiving a response from them.

Thanks for your continued feedback as this is very useful to provide to the support team’s leadership.

2 Likes

It still baffles me that Curve think that a response time measured in hours is acceptable.

This isn’t a social club, this is a financial product - the average response time should be minutes. Hours aren’t good enough, and days are just unacceptable! Low single digits of issues might have an actually new problem that needs investigating, sure, but they should be the exception!

It almost certainly doesn’t help that Curve seem to have “AI” rubbish in the mix that does nothing but cause problems!

8 Likes

The fact is that with Curve often the response time is measured in weeks…

1 Like

Oh I know. I’m simply trying to drum it into their heads that anything more than minutes is really not acceptable!

Eventually someone at Curve might listen, who knows!? :joy:

3 Likes