Apple Pay - When?

Very encouraging indeed! Hopefully it won’t be UK only.

I’m gonna be really surprised if it won’t be UK only first.

1 Like

Apple pay or ww3 is closer?

Closer than yesterday, sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately I think Brexit might happen before Curve launches Apple Pay, even though Curve was talking about it even before the 2016 referendum.

2 Likes

But probably only in the UK as is with Samsung and Google pay, which is pretty much worthless to the rest of the continent.

4 Likes

As no-one has posted in this thread for almost a fortnight, thought I would bump this back to the top again in case Apple Pay has been forgotten about. No way of knowing because it certainly isn’t mentioned as a work in progress.

1 Like

Apple Pay - please in 2020 and not only in UK…

The limit is 8 cards only on old devices. The iPhone 8 and above (including Apple Watches released from the same time) have a limit of 12 cards.

2 Likes

Still not enough, I have 16 cards in Curve at the moment. And that’s without my Amex cards.
I don’t really understand why there is a limit at all.

1 Like

Probably because Secure Enclave storage is limited.

1 Like

I don’t understand the existence of a limit either. I would like support for at least 20 cards. I have 10 Amex cards, which I mostly use for Shop Small every December, as well as plenty of Visa and MasterCard cards. Curve has now solved the problem for the latter. I wouldn’t want to rely on only Curve without the underlying cards in Apple Wallet, because Curve does not have the same reliability as the underlying cards.

1 Like

Interesting. Has anyone tried paying on Apple Pay using the Curve card using a credit card that does not work on its own with Apple Pay? Hope this makes sense! :slight_smile:

Does not work for me

1 Like

Not on Apple Pay, but on Google Pay this works. I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t on Apple Pay.

1 Like

Just tried adding my card. “Your card issuer does not offer support for this card yet”. I’m in the UK. What is going on? Why can some add their card to Apple Pay and others (like me) getting an error message?

I’m wondering if this is a work in progress and the reason why curve have not announced anything yet.

1 Like

This could be down to the BIN (the first 6 digits of the card number). Mine is 5375 91, which is a Curve commercial card. It’s possible that those who can’t yet add their card have a different BIN.

1 Like

Has anyone successfully added a card with BIN 5375 90 ?

1 Like

I think 2020 has started on a high note! Thanks Curve. :heart:

Germany it’s not Funktion

1 Like