Beta Programme Launch Notification

I’d also love to join the beta program :sunglasses:

Count me in for the iOS Beta (Testflight) too please!

Android Beta for me please, @Curve_Marie :slight_smile:

1 Like

i am alsow interested in Beta

If happy be involved in all beta testings. Love the App and can’t wait for amex to stop being difficult

Sign me up for Beta!

Got @Will, @Recchan, @Lucas, @kai on the list of people to notify as well :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to be notified as well. Thanks :slight_smile:

is this the same testflight as currently?

Yay! I’m in. :grimacing:

1 Like

Testflight is one of the Beta products and part of the programme, the Beta Programme will also include updates and communication. If you’re on Testflight I would recommend that you join the Beta Programme as well :smiley:

Its Friday, and there is nothing like launching a beta on a Friday cause coders aren’t in on weekends to fix any urgent bugs, so lets do it :smiley:

Me :wave:

Haha :smile: Unless something unforeseen happens, the signup form will be published by the end of the month. I’ll let you know if we have to push it for any reason. Thought it would be nice to be notified when it does launch :smiley:

If you don’t want a notification every time someone posts here, please adjust the notification setting at the bottom of this thread :point_down:

Yes please

Yes please :wink:

Hi, I’d be happy to be a part of the Beta Program. I’m on iOS and based in the Czech Republic. Thanks.

1 Like

Sure, would like to know

1 Like

Yes please for iOS

I’d like to be part of the Beta program, please! (iOS)