Beta testing - Use your Curve Cash balance automatically

Beta testing - Use your Curve Cash balance automatically

We have an exciting new feature, and need you to help us test it! We’ve built a switch into your Curve Cash Card that makes using it automatic. So when you turn it on, funds will automatically be drawn from your Curve Cash balance, if you have enough to cover the full cost of the transaction. Don’t have enough? Don’t worry – it will go straight onto your selected payment card without incurring a decline.

We’re going to let you in on something…
This feature is actually a part of something much bigger. We’re working on technology that will completely personalise your Curve experience – intuitive, set ‘em and forget ‘em type features that will streamline the way you pay. We can’t say much more on this, but trust us when we say watch this space!

How do I turn on the feature?
First, you need to make sure you update your app to the latest version.
Then just go to your Curve Cash card in the app, turn it on auto-mode, and give us your feedback at productmarketing@curve.com

Join the Curve Beta Programme

8 Likes

Only
if you have enough to cover the full cost of the transaction.

No split option

3 Likes

When the new beta will be rolled out? The post has 2 days and I didn’t get any update yet.

1 Like

on iOS this should be available from the latest 3.5.4 (beta or app store), and on Android it is available from build 2.28.0

I have iOS version 3.5.4 (build 4430) and it is not available … or the feature is not enable for my profile

I think you might have been missing from the beta group we use to control the feature flag. I’ve added you now, when you next open the app we will fetch the flag states so it might take a few opens of the curve cash info view for the toggle to appear

@Curve_Sam same here. I have the latest beta but no switch found. Could you please check me too? :slight_smile:

i can not use this option while no switch

Yes! It’s working now, thanks.

Hey Sam! I’m having this issue, no switch for me

can i change GBP currency in curve cash to PLN?

I have the switch but I got an error when trying to turn on.
I found I had to select Curve cash as a payment card first, then I could turn on the feature.

hey, i’m in beta testing but i don’t have it, and my latest curve update is 2.26.1

Hey @JayC00b, 2.28 is not available yet.

Nice! Great feature introduced

Nice, sure… But I don’t think this should be a priority right now. Releasing refunds from Curve Cash captivity should be #1 priority!

I have a question about this functionality: usually when you pay using Curve cash, that payment doesn’t grant you with new Curve cash, even if the payment is to one of your chosen merchants. So, if now I pay with my Curve card assuming I will get the Curve cash, but because I have enough funds, the payment is done using my Curve cash … will I get new Curve cash for that payment?

If, as I expect, the case is that I will NOT get the Curve cash, then I will probably keep it disabled when I know I am paying to one of ‘my’ merchants.

A new use case for which the Sticky Transactions (Recurring Payments) & Smart Transactions/Rules is one of the most important features we need.

Hi, I am also on the latest Beta and no switch for me either!

1 Like

have the switch, but cannot activate it…

1 Like