Blocked card

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my card, it turns out that I included it as my preferred payment method for iCloud and secondary paypal, it turns out that an automatic payment of a subscription was made and the payment was rejected, but nevertheless the charge made with the card appears When the rejection is done by the secondary in this case paypal and since then I have the card blocked and I have contacted support but I have no news even except that they have to look at it and so I have a week a greeting and thanks for your help

Hey @Chus, welcome to the community!

Unfortunately we can’t check your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

1 Like

Not quite the same, but last night I had 2 (small) payments declined in a row. However they showed up as paid in the Curve app and on my underlying card!
Contacted customer services, they say is a known bug in the app, and payments were authorised by them, then rejected by retailer. Beware!
BTW incredible customer service had a response 6.45 p.m. on a Friday night - we’ll done Curve

Just a P.S. I found that my card was working, but not through Apple Pay. Uninstalled and reinstalled now working fine.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.