Blue + Black ATM limits

Hello,
I don’t understand a little bit. I see that the black card have its own limits in Curve App on my mobile phone.
So does this means that blue card have 200 GBP ATM FREE withdraw limit + 400 GBP ATM FREE withdraw LIMIT, so in total its 600 GBP? Or i’m wrong?

Any Help? :upside_down_face:

Yes, but can i use both cards at once. I mean black and blue. So for black its 400 and for blue its 200 and in total its 600 :slight_smile:

It’s NOT allowed to have two (or more) Curve cards/accounts at the same time. So your question is only theoretical.

3 Likes

Yes, be advised that if you have two Curve cards/accounts at the same time you are risking closing both your accounts for violation of T&Cs. :face_with_monocle:

Its not like that, i just ordered black card, but i still have blue one. So i was just asking can i use both of them… I don’t have 2 accounts, i only will have 2 cards.

You will have one active and one inactive card. Your blue card will be deactivated.

Hey @fzone, welcome to the Community!

As @poeliev mentioned, it’s not possible to have two cards at the same time. Your blue card will be deactivated as soon as you receive your new Black card.

However, your subscription starts from the minute that you upgrade in the app. This means that you will be able to use the Curve Black limits (and other benefits) before your new card even arrives.

Thank you guys :slight_smile: One more question? Can i pause subscription for some time and resume it a little bit later ,after the Covid-19 or maybe somewhere in June? I love Curve, its best prepaid card on the market, but the problem is that the travel is currently forbidden in most of countrys. I just wanted to test Black Card for a couple of months, before I start using it permanently.

No, you can’t. :deaf_man: You can always downgrade but you may be charged for issuing your physical Curve card if your subscription didn’t last long enough. :money_with_wings:

And Curve isn’t prepaid card, it’s standard debit which is one of its best features (card is accepted even where prepaid or credit cards are not). :sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

Well i was planed to try it for couple of months and downgrade it then, resume its something in June. Maybe it will be enough? By the way there is ATM withdraw limit shown in GBP in APP, but on CYRVE website is in EUR . 400 GBP OR 400 EUR? So what numbers should i believe? I’ from country with EUR.

I’d believe what’s in the app. You can try it - withdraw some money and see how it affects limit in the app. :wink: