Bring on 2022 at Curve! 💫

Happy belated New Year everyone! :tada:

The team here at Curve are excitedly looking ahead to new features and improvements for Curve in 2022 and we’d love your feedback on what you’d like to see added or changed about Curve as part of this journey!

We know that many of you, as our Community users, have the best insight into the Curve experience so if there’s an idea for a feature that you feel is begging to be voiced or a problem you’ve bumped into then this is a great chance to let us know.

A heads up on a couple of subjects:

• We’re still working to improve the service provided by our customer experience team.
  • If the issue you’d like to mention as feedback is with your Curve account or card not working as intended then please raise a chat through the Curve app or by emailing at support@curve.com. Our support team will be able to help with these issues there!

Your feedback will be passed on to the relevant team members for you so that we can continue to grow Curve together!

3 Likes

Please implement the following:

• Change Fronted limit from a monthly limit an annual limit, or remove the limit altogether.
  • Option for no currency conversion (for multi-currency cards and cards with their own good FX rates)
  • Option to delay FX to the next business day when FX markets will be open (to avoid weekend fees)
4 Likes

Black metal cards, Mastercard concierge, ability to raise dispute directly from relevant card transaction in the app.

5 Likes

Higher discount on lounges…

In some lounges there isn’t even that much of a difference between the curve price and the regular one…

As a metal subscriber I feel that the Cashback should be on ALL purchases, not only selected retailers.

5 Likes

Agree, it’s the most anticipated Curve feature by me! :star_struck: Should be very easy to implement IMHO… :cake:

3 Likes

I agree with the above - an annual limit for Fronted would be much better than a monthly one given these expenses don’t necessarily spread evenly through the year.

As mentioned previously I think a tracker for progress against that limit is also a really important key feature that needs to be urgently added (especially when Fronted transactions are being processed even if Fronted is off).

4 Likes

Agreed - Even DragonPass gives you a similar price and some people get free memberships.

3 Likes

I second these!

3 Likes

SEPA transfers.

2 Likes

How would SEPA transfers relate to card payments?

immediate return to live fx rates instead of using mastercard’s daily rate

3 Likes

Yes, these 2 should be Top priority as Curve is pretty much unusable without it (I do indeed travel a lot)

• Option for no currency conversion (for multi-currency cards and cards with their own good FX rates)
  • Option to delay FX to the next business day when FX markets will be open (to avoid weekend fees)
1 Like

Well, here are my contributions or improvements that I consider interesting:

• The main one is the translation into other languages, in my case Spanish.
  • Reliability in payments, since on three occasions I have had problems carrying out transactions.
  • Compatibility with the Amex and with other pregago cards.
  • Greater discount on access to VIP lounges.

bye

3 Likes

Black is for investors. Giving out a black metal card to customers would make the investor card not unique anymore.

Would probably increase the price of the subscription by a lot.

Not directly but that you can open a support ticket with pre-filled information from the transaction and that you only need to attach evidence.

If the merchant disputes the decision made by the issuing bank then it can be very expensive.

1 Like

Is the black card for investors only if you invested more than £/€ 5,000 or all investors?
I’m just thinking if I’m missing out on a black card right now :eyes::joy:

1 Like
  • Better refunds - an option (or at least a toggle) for them to go to Curve Cash (more details)
  • Currency pass-through - feature request open since 2019 with almost 100 replies!
  • API access (or any sort of automated export) - I’d really love to be able to plug my transactions into Google Sheets or Excel easily
  • MCC code visibility
  • (related) Fix and or AT LEASTS provide visibility into MCC passthrough - details. Current behavior is annoyingly unpredictable
  • Extend GBiT back to 90 days ← maybe as a paid option? or on certain tiers?
  • Amex support (duh) ← again, I’d be ready to pay for this
  • Charge US cards from the US (not sure, maybe this is done already - wasn’t the case when I last checked)
1 Like

I totally agree. This should be very easy to achieve, as the data is already there. I don’t know of any card issuer that shows MCCs on statements though. I wonder whether there’s a contractual reason why none do so.

2 Likes

I don’t know of any card issuer that shows MCCs on statements though

There are some in the UK that do, but they are quite niche. There are loads in the EU.

1 Like

Asked Curve support few weeks ago when I was about to upgrade to Metal plan - the answer was black metal investor cards are not available anymore… :scream::sob: So I had to stick with Blue Steel Curve card for me and with Red metal Curve card for my wife… :grin:

1 Like

Did they give you a reason as to why? & this is only when you upgrade to metal as I can see, but even so it should always be available to investors, that’s quite disappointing if what you’re saying is the case