Bug report Android 2.87.0

Changes :

• Removed old networking code
  • Updated build tooling to latest versions
  • Removed unused Google login code
  • Removing obsolete authentication code
3 Likes

Can’t enable contactless Curve Pay, my device is google-free Huawei and I’m on 2.87.0 downloaded from AppGallery today.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I can’t turn on curve pay since the new update. NFC payments do not work.

Thank you for reporting this to us. We are currently investigating why this is affecting some users.
Can you recall what happened in the app (e.g. screen stuck in loading, error message) ?
In the meantime could you please try uninstalling/ installing the app and see if it works?

Cc @David91

Password to view the video is “curveh”

App reinstall helped with contactless Curve Pay and I was able to add it correctly, hope it works fine. I’ll report if it doesn’t.

By the way at the start of the video you see another bug where you sometimes have to type your pin or use biometric twice to log in so there’s another bug.

1 Like

Have same problem. Before everything was working fine. Now i cant turn on curve pay, also I can’t use the card. So every thing just started after last update on HMS. (Huawei p40 pro)

I didn’t have to uninstall the application. Helped to lock and unlock Curve card. It works well now

1 Like

Apk reinstall helped in my case, give it a go and it should be fine

Continue here: