Calling Polish and Romanian speakers!

Calling Polish and Romanian speakers!

Hello everybody :wave:

Curve is growing fast and so is our Community! We want to offer a space for customers to chat, ask questions and get help in as many languages as possible. To help with this, we’re adding Polish and Romanian language subcategories :tada:

Just like our other language groups, we now need Polish and Romanian country moderators to help manage these subcategories.

The main responsibility of a moderator is to make sure that our Code of Conduct is being followed. Country moderators manage their respective language groups in the ‘Help’ category and offer help / advice in the native language. Your trust level will be increased to level 4 if you become a Country Moderator.

You can find more info on this here - Understanding Discourse Trust Levels | Blog

If you’re interested, please send me a message and we’ll have a chat!

Please note: that this is a volunteer role and you must be fluent in Polish and Romanian. Showing your interest means having a chat with us, it’s not a guarantee to join the moderator team.

I can’t wait to hear from some of you and to grow our incredible moderator team!

Have a lovely day :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Mattia: “Sorry, Mattia is not accepting messages at the moment.”. I can’t reach you :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry to hear this