Can I add business cards to curve personal card?

Hey I am about to apply a non-EU business card that I want to add to my curve personal card. Not sure if it can be added? Thx!

Hey @hstk007, you can add cards from outside of the EEA once you have already added an EEA or UK bank card to your Curve account. Personal Curve accounts can have business cards on them but you should remember to tap ‘this is a business transaction’ on any transactions that are made with business bank cards. :smile:

remember to tap ‘this is a business transaction’ on any transactions that are made with business bank cards? What is the reason please? I think it won’t affect the MCC to the biz card though?

2 Likes

Hey @hstk007, sorry for not expanding on this properly. This isn’t for the Curve team’s benefit but is instead a handy tool for tracking your spending as it will be reflected in your insights tab. Of course, if you prefer not to do this then this is also entirely your choice! :grin:

1 Like

Hi , I was wondering why the app won’t let me add my business Revolut card, as I want to be able to move some transactions across to the business card if expenses etc . Does the curve card need to be designated as a business card then and are fees then applied to some purchases I make ? It’s not something I can turn on/off ?

Hey Darren, you can have a personal Curve card and still add business cards to it without paying additional fees. It’s possible that there is a separate issue preventing you from adding this bank card to your Curve card. Please create a ticket with our support team through the in-app chat or by emailing them at support@curve.com. They’ll be able to investigate this issue for you properly there.

If the issue does relate to the card itself then please let us know here for future visitors to reference! :raised_hands: