Can’t change card limits and can’t contact support

Hi all! I’m using Curve since a few days, I’ve spent 490,50€ and now it says that I reached my card limits and decline every transaction. If I tap on the section “card limits” in the app nothing happens. I’ve tried to contact the support but didn’t answered. What can I do? I’m using curve from Apple Pay wallet since I didn’t received yet the physical card.

Thanks

Hey there, welcome to the Curve Community :wave:

The support team should get back to you within 48 hours if you contacted them by email with support@curve.app or by raising a ticket in the Curve app. They’ll help you with your limits there!

Support is extremely slow and takes more than 48 hours just to send a message. It’s a week that I’m into this trouble.

I’m having the same issue. Can’t use the card anymore since it reached the limit. I’ve been emailing and using the chat in curve app for over a week now an no reply from curve.

Same problem here! @Social_Joel why do you get back to this message so quick when I made the same complaint days ago and still no reply! This is outrageous, invested 5knin you guys and still awaiting my metal card, and now can’t even use my basic card and avail of my 30 day cash back period! I want this extended please.

And if I don’t start getting some correspondence soon, I’ve a good mind to get onto card issuer to get a charge-back on my investment, as this is over a year later since investment and still in good faith on my side can’t do a thing with your so-called product!