Cannot view card details!

The more information the better :smiley: You can use “report a problem” at the bottom of the Account screen to send the info or keep posting here.

I don’t have “report a problem” at the bottom of the Account screen. The last option in the menu is “Manage your Subscription.”

EDIT: Worked without crashing after adding PIN/Biometric in my case. Might want to check for and catch that exception rather than let it crash the app, then you can prompt the user to setup their security options!

Having the same issue as a new user having just signed up through Samsung Pay.
Had to grab the curve app to access the CVV number so that I can add the card to my watch, but the app just crashes out as soon as I tap “View card details”.

Tried on 2 devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G

1 Like

same problem for me. I’m using Samsung S10+.

I get this from time to time but fortunately I have all my card details stored securely in Lastpass so I can fill in payment forms in the browser.

The metal investor cards look good and don’t bend in my pocket but I do find the lack of number inconvenient. Just getting used to it I guess.

I’m also having the same issue on Android (One Plus 7) and waiting on a response from Curve support.

Please help me ASAP, I have the same issue:

I send the support an email

|Thanks for your message and I’m sorry you weren’t able to turn on this feature.

Please can you try deleting and reinstalling the Curve app then trying again?

If you have any more issues, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

Best wishes,

Team Curve

Done. Issue persists. No card details in the app. My transactions are not displayed and the app keeps freezing when trying to change cards.

Also having same issue. This is a real nightmare considering there is no other way to view it.

Thank you for letting us know. We’re investigating what the issue might be and will write you an update ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience :grimacing:

@ashnaik86 sorry to hear this. What version of the app are you using?

v2.25.1 is the version

@ashnaik86 if you update to the latest version does the problem persist? The latest version should be available on the Play Store.

@nicb OK, I have automatic upgrades overnight. On 2.28.0 it seems to work again. I hope it’s persistent fix.

Thanks

1 Like

I get the same issue. Have reported via Curve support but no response.

@waseemmirza thanks for the report. Sorry you’re experiencing issues.

It’s definitely a different issue to the what the OP described which is a functional app but not able to view PAN.

Hello @nicb, @Curve_Marie

The issue with card details still persists.
Please note I have an investor card with no details on the card. As a result I cannot pay online.

Thanks.

Miklos

@nicb thanks - I can confirm after the last update, it is working again

1 Like

This might have been reported in a different thread, but I would like to raise it as a bug/enhancement.

The “Show PIN” and “View card details” DO NOT work when there is no network connection, i.e. no Wi-Fi or data connection. Your phone must be connected to one or the other otherwise the following message is displayed:
“Please check your network connection and try again.”

Why is this a problem? I have often found myself in shopping malls or Super Markets where the network connectivity is very poor. While I do remember my card’s PIN, there have been occasions where I have this mental block and either I do not remember it or mix it up with another one. I guess everyone has experienced this…
So when I need to check it the most, the app fails me.

I have reported this a few times to support and supposedly it has been forwarded to the Development team, but no progress so far.

1 Like