Can't add a card which already was added in the same account

After Curve changed the issuer, the card was declined and required another verification. I didn’t manage to verify it again - so I deleted it and tried to add it again. On adding - The message "Can’t add this card " appears.

Did you contacted support at support@imaginecurve.com ? That is a better place to communicate such issues.

I think trying to add the same card again (after it has been deleted) is a known issue/bug and I’m not sure if there is a solution to it. I had to cancel a couple of my cards and get them reissued with new numbers so that I could add them to Curve.

Exactly the same problem here.
No help from support. First report of the problem to support was 29.06.2020.
Since then no progress.

It is a known issue which I do not think can currently be resolved. Like I said, I had to report my card as lost so that I could get a new one issued with a new number and added to Curve.

I’ve got the exact same issue as this - in fact I could have written it word for word.

Unfortunately support haven’t been much use so far and haven’t been able to suggest anything useful to try.

I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing app cache etc.

Looks like I might have to copy you and report the underlying card as lost in order to get a new one. Bit of hassle but at least I’ll be able to use it with curve again.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.