Can't add Curve to Google Pay

Hi,

my physical card arrived June 02, so I removed my virtual Curve card (which I had used successfully) from Google Pay and tried to add the physical card. Sadly, over a period of several hours, adding it always fails, whether I tried to do it manually or by using the “Add to GPay” button in the Curve app.

I contacted support, got a reply from support@imaginecurve.com June 03 (“We are looking into this and will be back in touch as soon as possible.”), but haven’t heard anything from support since. Also, the (activated) physical card doesn’t work either, so I can’t use Curve at all now. :frowning:

I couldn’t reach a human being when I tried calling the number on the card, any other ideas? Should I email support again?

1 Like

I have the same issue, I can’t add my Curve card to Google Pay since several months now.

Try to send a email to the support, and wait for their answers.

1 Like

Will do!

Does your physical card work when not used in combination with Google Pay?

1 Like

Same problem here and no heard about service. Curve is a great idea but very bad service by the moment :rage:

Do you mean you contacted support and haven’t heard back from them yet?

1 Like

Yes. After few days
Now o try vía Twitter with this answer
Hey, I’m sorry you’ve not heard back from our support team about this yet! Please can you let me know the email you’ve registered with Curve and I’ll chase this up for you? - AR

Not in my case. Neither physical (ATM, tpv), neither gpay or online

Solved! After few contacts via mail and Twitter solved and unblocked by Sofia.i hope this was Last problem with my card

1 Like

Awesome! I’m happy for you. :slight_smile: I’m still waiting to hear back from them, might try calling them again.

1 Like

Be patience and try again :blush:

Hello @Steve303,

Curve is currently receiving a high volume of messages, which means they are not able to respond to you as quickly.

Please wait a few days.

Best wishes,
Mattia

1 Like

Hi Mattia,

I’m waiting since June 02… :slight_smile: Do you know how many days it typically takes at the moment? It would help to know where in the queue I roughly am.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Hello @Steve303,

Sorry to hear this.

I don’t have access to tickets :slight_smile: but you can remind them on Twitter that you have an open ticket.

1 Like

Use @askcurve on private vía Twitter. They are gently and fast

1 Like

I can’t link the Curve card to my Google Pay account. I have no problems with other non-Curve cards. I wrote to support about a month ago and still no solution. I live in Italy, where the service is active. I was able to associate the provisional digital Curve card. Now the association of that real continues to fail.

1 Like

Thank you, it worked! :partying_face:

1 Like

Do what Tutanbidon suggested. They fixed something after I contacted them via Twitter, and suddenly I could add Curve back to Google Pay. :slight_smile:

1 Like

happy to hear that

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.