Can't pay in any shops with Curve Pay NFC

Issue: if trying pay still response decline. In any points and shops.

card issued by ING Bank, located in Romania Bucurest, im too.

phone is Huawei Mate X2.

Hello @doniskd,

how do you try to pay?
Google Pay, Apple Pay, Card, Huawei Pay, Samsung Pay?

What is the error message shown in the Curve app?
Did you enable online and foreign country (Lithuania, Vilnius) payments on your underlaying card?

im use Curve app for contactless pay
no errors on App, but terminal decline transaction.

What happens if you use your Curve card directly?

Check the topic below for others having issues while using Curve Pay NFC.

2 Likes

i dont have curve card physical.

What happens if you use your Curve card details directly to buy something online?

i try now (online payment) and its success. only contactless payment via Curve Pay on my phone not working

Hey @doniskd, have you received and activated your card since beginning this thread?

no, im not receiving physical card.

Have the same problem, I can pay online successfully, I can pay with the physical card contactless successfully, however Curve Pay through my phone (One Plus 6T running Android) is having problems and card terminals are showing an error and declining the transaction. No errors showing on the app however.

The card was received and activated before use, not sure why I can’t use Curve Pay (to start going out without carrying any bank cards on me).

[Not sure it helps, but some other relatable info: recently changed from the Curve Free tier, but had an Investor Card, to Metal tier to have no limits in how many cards I can add as this is helpful to me. Like a month ago, before levelling up to the Metal tier, I was using Curve Pay with the Investor Card on a Free tier with no problems]

Pls help :pray: