Can't verify identity in app

I’ve been having problems verifying my identity to unlock the full potential of the Curve card and have contacted support about this problem earlier. Yesterday I’ve received a mail from Curve telling me that my identity can now be verified via the app. Sounds great, but there is no option to ‘Begin identity verfication’ in my Curve app! Can someone tell me how I can finally move past this verification step and use my Curve app without this ridiculous low starting spending limit?

I’m on 2.89.0 Android.

I have the same issue. Opening the “spending limits” item under account still goes to the FAQ.

Checked the Play store and no update for the Curve app.

1 Like

Me too!! I thought it was the “correct” behaviour…! :joy::joy::joy:

Hello,

Have you opened the app, left it for 10 seconds, and then force closed the app?

If this doesn’t work, give me a shout!

1 Like

Thanks for responding Dann. Sadly your proposed solution did not work. So far I’ve tried:

• Force closing and restarting the app.
  • Uninstalling and installing the app.
  • Rebooting my phone.
  • Force updating the app.

None of these work seem to work. I am on Android version 11 so I assume my phone should be able to run the app just fine.

Thanks for the troubleshooting you’ve done so far!

unfortunately we can’t check your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

I have this problem too. But this is not possible in the app … very boring :expressionless:

Thanks for the reply Dann. Unfortunately I still haven’t heard back from the Curve support after I’ve raised multiple tickets over the past 3 months. I am still looking for a way to finally get the Curve-team to approve my additional identity verification and enable me to use the card again.

2 posts were split to a new topic: “Begin Identify verification” option under “Account"

Quick update. The option to verify my identity in app appeared this morning for me. After 10 minutes my identity was verified and I was able to use my card again. So the problem sorted itself out after a couple of months with minimal contact.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.