Card has defaced its number

Hi there, I contacted you by tweet as my card had defaced it’s number and is really hard to read. It’s really hard to find it how to just get a replacement card. Your tweet said to order one through your chat which in guessing it’s here?
Have you any suggestions on how to prevent the numbers rubbing off and getting a replacement
Thank you Alex

Hi and welcome to the Curve user community :wave:t2:

Nope, this isn’t the chat. This is the user community.
For now the in-ap chat is only available for Black an Metal customers on the account tab.

You should be able to contact support (and ask for a replacement card) from the app, but if you can’t find where, you can contact support by sending an email to support@curve.app. Both go ‘into’ the same ticketing system, so this shouldn’t make a difference.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for replying,

I have looked through support in the app and there is nowhere to contact someone about my issue . I can report the card lost or stolen so surely you could just add replacement card?

Thank you

Alex Dunlop

Ok, as I said you can send Curve support an email (support@curve.app) to ask for a replacement card.
I am a Curve user/customer just like you so I am not able to help you with that.

Hey @Alex14, welcome to the Community! Glad to have you here :blush:

In this case, you should send an email to our support team (Support@curve.app) and let them know you need a new card. You can also go through the ‘report card lost or stolen’ option in your app. This will ask you to confirm some security details before a member of our team get’s back to you.

Make sure to clarify that your card isn’t lost / stolen and you just need a replacement because the numbers are fading. They should be able to send you a new card without blocking your current one.