Card images

Bank website and Xpay has the best quality and much easier for the designers
Don’t forget to add the bin

Hi Marie,

can you update the card image for the BIN 535590*

Thanks and Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

If you haven’t yet, please mail the correct/new image to addmycard@imaginecurve.com.

1 Like

I’ve sent an e-mail 2 months ago. But thanks.

As my previous post would it not be easier to add the option for us to take a picture of our cards at least the front so the picture is relevant rather than generic and possibly the wrong picture.

As my previous post :wink: you can already vote for that here:

1 Like

Ahh ok. I had not seen your previous post

1 Like

Finally after kinda 6 months some of my design popped up. Happy and satisfied but the process should be definitely faster.

2 Likes

Totally agree, I’m waiting for more than a year now for some of my designs

Think putting a list of the design that will come up next would be a great point of start .
Don’t get why this is not doable. Would be a really nice tool to use and keep track of the updates :slight_smile: Hope someone can consider it.

Agreed. It would be good to see a list. And notified when one of your designs appear in the app. I’ve only noticed new designs on a couple cards recently, but one that I submitted first has still not updated. It’s been just over a year since I submitted that request, and re-submitted again recently in case it got lost.

1 Like

I added my new revolut visa infinite card to curve and it showed up as a credit card.
Also the card image represented by one of the six main templates that curve provides, no choice for the real one.

Please send an email with the card image and BIN to addmycard@imaginecurve.com so that we can add it :slight_smile:

@Curve_Aleca @Curve_Marie @Curve_Helena @Curve_Josh is this idea not applicable to maybe a page of the community as you do for the monthly updates?

Monese card image is outdated in Curve app. You can see current design(s) in Monese website or here -> https://onedebitcard.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/MoneseSimple-2-190x300.png

Please send the correct image and bin to addmycard@imaginecurve.com.

While waiting for submitted images to be processed and added, it would be nice if we could have more choice of generic card images. Being able to pick any colour would help a lot. Right now I have to use the same generic image for multiple cards which makes finding the right card not as intuitive as it could be.

1 Like

Also I would like to get why is taking so long to create designs for cards. Is that lack of employees or ? Because even assign a design to a bin will not take that much time IMHO

The images need to be sanitized by a graphic designer. Possibly there is also a legal aspect - the card design may be copyrighted.

Monese card image is fixed now. :heart:
You can go to settings for specific card and “change card image” yourself. Maybe it was there even before I complained, I never looked in “change card image” section :open_mouth: