Card information leak?

On January 7, 2021 at 8:27 PM CET, I had a transaction with the description Resumego for 199 USD without buying or paying anything on the Internet. Fortunately, the transaction has a lower limit on the underlying card in the declined state. I found ResumeGo on the Internet, which charges 199 USD for services. But I never had anything to do with this company.

Ehy, there has been no leak.

It’s best to get in touch with the support team at (support@curve.app) and they’ll be able to help you with this. Or Twitter DM “AskCurve”.

1 Like

I received a response from support@curve.app in 4 minutes! I was temporarily blocked by the Curve card and the Curve send. I answered a few more questions about Curve’s apparently universal e-mail for an unauthorized transaction. They handed over the problem to solve.
Reply to Curve emails at support@curve.app or support@imaginecurve.com?

Just pick one.

support@curve.com
support@curve.app
support@imaginecurve.com

All go to the same ‘inbox’.

5 Likes

I was issued a new card.

So what was the cause for this?

Is your question directed to me or the bank?

If to me, you ask what was the cause of the card change or what was the cause of the above unauthorized transaction?

Unauthorized transaction

I have no idea.

Not much. Thanks.

The replacement card has already arrived. As I did not find out where the card information leaked, I will pay on the Internet outside the Czech Republic with the Disposable virtual Revolut card for sure.

1 Like

Curve should add disposal cards

Agreed. Would be a great feature :+1: