Card suspended - curve’s support never respond

Hi, my card was suspended because I inserted a card in my uncle’s name, among all the others that are in my name and I also withdrew too much cash at the ATM. I realized the mistake and immediately removed my uncle’s card which was inside the curve app installed in my phone. I will no longer make ATM withdrawals or insert other people’s letterheads into the curve app on my phone, or otherwise. I can provide all the information of my uncle and his documents in order that you can know who he is and his home address. Please reactivate my card and the insurance associated with it, which I paid regularly throughout the year.

This is the email I sent to the support but is about 10 days they didn’t reply me. Anyone can help me please? Is a curve phone number I can call please?

In the eyes of curve, it probably looks like you tried to commit fraud and take money from someone else’s card.

This is both illegal and part of their obligations to the regular are to prevent these things.

Doesn’t sound dodgy at all :joy:

You are a genius my compliments. If I wanted to do something illegal, I certainly didn’t write here. Please, could someone answer me? I have all the documentation necessary to explain everything and I would like my card to be reactivated.

Unfortunately your card probably isn’t going to be unsuspended, in any case please contact Curve by following the instructions below.

You can contact Curve at the following email address support@curve.app or via the Curve application.

Unfortunately there is no number to call Curve’s customer service.

I thank you for the answer. I think a customer who has had the card for years and makes a mistake should at least have one more chance. I understand the strict anti-money laundering rules, but I made a mistake and would like to make things right.

Nope not if a user breaks the T&C which users had to agree to when the joined the service.

However, fortunately or unfortunately depending on your point of view, we don’t make the decision.

I wish you the best of luck.

Hello @guldarel,

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

In guldarel’s defense, I have to say that Curve should not allow to freely edit the cardholder’s name when you link a new card. I have said it other times. It suggests that you are indeed allowed to add a card in someone else’s nome, given their consent.
I understand that you should read the ToS and you should know beforehand what you can and cannot do, but also the app should not lead to these mistakes.

“It’s not my fault it was the application’s fault. It made me do it”.

Not the application’s fault but certanly if it’s not allowed then there’s no reason to allow writing a cardholder’s name different than yours.

Also this FAQ is quite misleading, and I see it has not been fixed yet. I talked already about it here: Can I add someone elses card to my Curve card? - #11 by nekorb

I can think of many reasons, marriage or a name change and that’s just two.

bad behavior anyway. Nobody answers, nobody shows up. DO NOT MAKE INSURANCE OR THE ANNUAL FEE PAYMENT, YOU WILL LOSE MONEY FROM A MOMENT TO THE ANOTHER. NOBODY FEELS. NOBODY CONTACTS ME!!! BAD!

1 Like

+1,000,000,000,000,000!!