CashBack LeroyMerlin Portugal

Hello.
I have a metal card and have LeroyMerlin as one of the cashback stores.
I made my first purchase on LM today and I wasn’t awarded the 1% cashback.
The invoice from LM appears as “BCM Bricolage SA”, probably the Portuguese company that manages LeroyMerlin in Portugal.
Anyway, one of the reasons I upgraded to Metal was because I should be able to receive cashback from LeroyMerlin purchases, which are a substantial amount every year.
Can this be reviewed, please?
Is there any way to still have the cashback from the last purchase?
Thank you.

Yes there is. Contact support. support@curve.app.

Thank you for the info.

Just sent an e-mail. Will update this post when I have more info regarding this.

Hi, what is the name that appear in the card transaction? In my case appear “Leroymerlin [location]”, the first time that I used it was on a Saturday, the cashback didn’t appear immediately, I’ve sent a mail to Curve support and they manually add the value in Curve Cash but then finally appear the automated one. Since then I test to wait some time and the cashback always appear without my intervention but it takes 2/3 days after the transaction.

By Invoice I understand as the “invoice with vat number” issue in the sale by the seller, I din’t understand that was the “transaction” that appear in the Card

It shows “BCM Bricolage SA” everywhere: Curve, invoice from store, on the Portuguese tax site (e-fatura). It always shows BCM…

Meanwhile, I contacted Curve support via e-mail and they asked for the invoices so they can add the rewards manually. I just hope I don’t have to do this everytime…

I will update when everything is settled.

As promised, the final update:

• The rewards were added to my Curve account. I just sent the receipts via e-mail and they manually added the rewards.
  • Unfortunately, it seems I will have to do this every time I buy at LeroyMerlin, because Curve can’t “promise” they can add BCM Bricolage SA as a LeroyMerlin alias. It’s annoying, but better than nothing…