Change card PIN using Curve app

You could when I signed up for Curve. (Many years ago now)

1 Like

No more… :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yes! I have curve for a year now… and Curve said i could define the initial PIN (when the card was requested)!

Wrong! Even one year ago it was not possible… so, i had to memorize yet another PIN (poor me!) :smiley: (truth is, sometimes i get confused, because i have a system with PIN numbers)

Why is it so hard to implement a PIN change directly with Mastercard?

1 Like

Finally found an ATM in my city (by chance, because it doesn’t show up in Euronet website), and changed my PIN. Yayyyyy!

Funny thing is, curve app shows my new pin! So, if it can consult the current PIN, there should be quite easy to implement a PIN change!..

This is definitely a must-have.

Most (if not all) banks in Poland offer changing card PIN via online banking (and the PIN on the card is updated next time the card is used)…

3 Likes

This feature is definitely and badly needed. All my cards but Curve have the same PIN. Can only memorize one! So please give this to us :pleading_face:

1 Like

I ´ve been this morning to this ATM in Paris near Beaugrenelle commercial center and I’ve changed my PIN without any problem. Thanks

2 Likes

Any news on this?

1 Like

Absolutely, would love this feature. Don’t know why its not already in the app. Should be a standard feature of any card.

1 Like

we all want this option to change the pin in the app…………

2 Likes

Germany

Can i change it on ATM or i must doing a transaction before ? New activated Card

I have tested on GERMAN SPARKASSE

I see PIN Change on Mastercard ATM but Curve works not

1 Like

You can’t change it in Germany.
If you’re near border in Austria, Poland or Czech it could be working.

In the early days of Curve, this was also possible via app.

1 Like

Just a follow up to say that, in the last 6 months there were installed at least 5 EURONET ATM machines in the city center… even a bakery has an EURONET ATM!

I guess being “free” from COVID and the avalanche of tourists triggered an investment spree on ATM machines over the city…

I was in Turkey.
At a busy tourist place there were 6 ATMs from different banks.
I was able to change my PIN at the ATM of the “Garanti” bank.
With the other 5 it was not possible.

1 Like