Chargeback issue with curve

I have no more words towards the NON service offered by this card.
I’ve an open chargeback dispute since April 27th that hasn’t been completed yet and I have to wait months before to get a response from the dispute team.
This is absolutely insane.
Flavio

1 Like

Hi flavio, welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

Cashback disputes can take a long time as believe it or not for a side to “win” it means the other side has to give up and stop responding.

You should of been given a response from customer services though even if it’s as simple as we are still working on your case and we haven’t forgotten about you.

Maybe try emailing them and giving them a nudge.

All the best,

Leon.

I did it, but the customer service has a monthly rate response… shamly

There has been threads in the community that have made the point that customer services are not as quick as they used to be in getting back to people.

I use my Curve Card a great deal in France as one of my Cashback selections is a French supermarket (Intermarché). Their receipts invariably don’t print out the name in full, usually Intermar, and this means the Cashback is never automatically added. I save all the receipts for the month, scan them into a pdf and send them with a request to support to add it to Cashback. I have invariably received a response within two or three days and the Cashback is added without question. This happens every month and there has never been a problem.

1 Like