Chat option or call centre please

Hi Curve

Please could you add a live chat option or a telephone number for customers please? I do not feel that the email only method is a sustainable form of communication between the customer and the product

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello!

Sorry to hear of the delay with your metal card, I personally know how this feels, my upgrade was processed on the 13th of January, and I received it about 5/6 days ago.

If you go onto the support section of your app, send them a message and I’m sure they’ll be happy to re-send the card out again. (Please be patient with the reply, they’re experiencing a record number of support tickets.)

Heya, is there a live chat coming at any point in the near future? Heard some bad stories about Curve with replies taking a while (hence why I want to know if there’s going to be people on the other end real time at any point)

Thanks.

Sorry for reviving the dead thread :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Recchan. Rachel here - Head of CX. Thanks for your message. Live chat is on the Roadmap but we have yet to decide on the timeframe for this (it is certainly something we know our customers want and are working towards). I’m aware that we did have a decrease in level of service in February, so we have been ramping up our hiring plans. We have also recently opened up an office in Bristol to scale more quickly. Keep watching this space :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi, forgive me as this is my first post since joining the community. I’m not sure if this has already been discussed elsewhere (as I only joined 5 minutes ago), but are there any plans to add Customer Service communications via the app? You start there in the form of a ‘text chat’ but then it’s handled on email. thanks

Have to agree on this one. I’m OK with tickets taking a while to be answered most of the time, but when it requires more input from me - in my case a change of address needed my current postcode after the initial query - I now need to wait the same amount of time to get a response again. Its been a week and a half so far!

How about premium support for black/metal a la Revolut?

1 Like

Having experienced poor response times I would welcome and expect curve to be offering live chat sooner rather than later because as a financial product there often is a higher level of urgency

I agree with this.

It does seem a little odd to have a feature called chat that acts more like a contact us feature.

I have had a few issues that I have needed to be dealt with quickly and the chat is misleading in that you expect a quick reply. The only other option you have is to call the fraud team which may not be able to deal with your request.

I also don’t like the way that when you renter the chat window the previous messages have disappeared.

It would be renamed contact ya until the chat function is working properly

A customer help line would be brill too

Do we have any update on this ? A chat would be really much appreciated if even considered in future plans

Hi

I’ve probably mentioned this before or it has been mentioned elsewhere by someone else, but it would be extremely handy to have the chat with Customer Services within the app itself. You start off at this point and it’s set out as if it’s going too, but then it’s all picked up through emails… is there no way of adopting the same format as what Amazon do for their CS within the app?

I agree. In-app chat, similar to what Amex now provides to some “cardmembers” would be a big improvement. However, the downside is that it’s much slower to type on a smartphone than on a laptop keyboard.

I prefer it the way it is. Starting on the phone and then typing / attaching all files on my laptop. Imagine having to file a chargeback form on your phone.

1 Like

Yep, understood that’s easier, but I run everything off my iPhone through cloud devices etc, so just as easy to attach anything, but get it might not be the same for everyone.

Hi

I’ve probably mentioned this before or it has been mentioned elsewhere by someone else, but it would be extremely handy to have the chat with Customer Services within the app itself. You start off at this point and it’s set out as if it’s going too, but then it’s all picked up through emails… is there no way of adopting the same format as what Amazon do for their CS within the app?

In app chat would be great!

There is security point of view: as we all know— generally speaking -sending an email is as secure as postcard (i dont know is Curve using some kind of ”securemail” options etc. security layers in email traffic) So secure in app chat +1.

2 Likes

Hi guys. Are there any chances a live chat will be implemented instead of using a Zendesk query system? :slight_smile:

I have to say that Curve support has always answered so fast to my queries that it can be considered almost a live chat already.

But would be nice, yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

This should be in #ideas, though.

1 Like

Yes they are quite quick on answers but happened sometimes to wait days.