This was more or less already covered in Update/Correct Merchant Information, but I think this idea could really benefit if it was implemented in a more extended way.
I suggest adding a feature in the app that would allow not only editing/adding merchant name or logo for our past purchases, but also rate them and write reviews Google maps-wise. Such solution would be beneficial for both users and Curve itself.
- would be presented with elegant merchant names and logos,
- would be able to express their own (dis)satisfaction with products and services,
- would have access to others’ ratings (for example for local merchants via the Curve Travel Tab).
Curve would get even better benefits, such as:
- large database about CC merchants that wouldn’t need to be bought,
- a lot of reliable information about the quality of merchants (you can fake a Google review but you can’t fake a purchase linked to a real identity) both for internal purposes (data analytics, increasing security), as well as for selling it for other companies.
This social element of the product works great for Google, and in my opinion it would work even better with Curve. For further thought: this data machine would work even better with some bonus programs (Curve points for reviews?)