Curve 3.10.0 (17995) iOS Beta

Hey everyone :wave:

iOS Curve 3.10.0 will be pushed out to beta users shortly. There aren’t any updates this week :slightly_smiling_face: It’s a small and sweet update with most changes behind feature flags.

For those looking for :watch: app updates, I’m sorry there won’t be a version for in this beta release.

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
2 Likes

Not sure if just me, but since this release, all I have is 3 merchants showing in the rewards list, despite the top ‘latest offers’ showing 10 merchants that are not within the list?

Same here, although I am seeing different retailers than you.

We’re working on something behind the scenes to fix this. I’ll let you know once ready.

We’re working on something behind the scenes to fix this. I’ll let you know once ready.

@JoshuaBoots @SamMatheson I’ve shared 3.10.0 (18033) with Beta testers. Can you upgrade to that build and check if you see anything new in rewards ?

Now seeing categories in the Rewards tab. The list of retailers is still only showing 3 but not sure if that’s by design with the new categories navigation.

yeah thats expected :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve now updated to new release and I still only have 3 showing in the ‘top offers’ but I do now have this new ‘browse by category’ …

Not sure if this was what was planned? Photo screenshot below.

It is planned, yes.

1 Like