Curve 3.31.0 (25058) iOS Beta

Hey everyone :wave:

iOS 3.31.0 (25058) was released to the beta group.

As you might have noticed, we shared more builds than we wanted last night - sorry about that! :upside_down_face:

We also noticed your feedback about the loading time on the launch page of the app - we will look into this issue.

For those looking for :watch: app updates, I’m sorry there won’t be a version in this beta release. We are working behind the scenes to get this resolved.

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
5 Likes

I shared this on the other thread, but the current main issue I’ve seen in this build is that, on the Smart Rules page, using the search bar will, most of the time, crash the app entirely.

When it doesn’t, the Search itself does nothing.

Maybe it’s just that the feature isn’t done yet, but good to document anyway :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for this feedback, we are working on fixing this issue :raised_hands:

1 Like

Smart Rules are awesome - is it planned where if I spend at a certain retailer name, it will use a specific card…?

3 Likes

On the Smart Rules when I tried to add a 3rd rules I get a message saying I’m maxed out :frowning:
I had a 3rd one already but delete it before.

Two new builds today however the slow startup is still present for me.

2 Likes

On the other hand, Search now doesn’t crash and partially works: you can search, but the only results so far are “All {category} transactions”. Almost there on merchant search! :muscle:

1 Like

Morning :wave:

I just released a new build: 3.31.0 (25126), which should have both smart rules crash and long startup bug fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Long startup bug fixed here!

It’s good to see the About page has made it back in the last few betas. I have a few small suggestions for it (although they are very low priority, they just bother me a bit :joy:).

The spacing of the logo and build number is off (see below).

And all of the menu items below the logo take you to an external link so I feel it would be better to change the arrow to something like the image below to show you are being taken out of the app.

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 10.53.06

As I said, low priority!

3 Likes

Funnily, in the latest build I lost access to Smart Rules entirely, so the crash is indeed fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Weirdly, I did too!

1 Like

I’ve had about 5 build notifications today, but I’ve remained on the MAIN app since the other day and not re-downloaded the beta. What I have just noticed this evening is that following an update on the main app, the SAME load up time is occurring here also? Screenshot below. I’d say it’s taking around 8-10 seconds to get off this screen?

New beta: https://community.curve.com/t/curve-3-32-0-25272-ios-beta/40452?u=mattia