Curve 3.5.12 (6071) iOS Beta

Hello friends :wave: :wave: :wave:

iOS Curve 3.5.12 (6071) will be pushed out to beta users shortly! :rocket:
It’s a very small update including some bug fixes

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Hi @Ricardo_Silva ,

Unfortunately it’s not possible to check GBiT details on iOS. Nothing happens when I tap on the text after the transaction completed.

You should see the same as on Android:

Please note that manual dark mode is not available either.

Hi @Oliverda,

Can you please tell us what iPhone and iOS version you are on?

Thanks,
Emily

Hi @emilychi,

iPhone Xs with iOS 14.0.1.

I’m using the 3.5.11 (5927) version of the app, but the issue has been around for months, since the new design introduced.

Solved - solution in edit at the bottom

I have just updated my version with TestFlight, and I am now unable to log in at all. I have tried with the password I was positive was it, but it was refused, I tried a magic link twice and got an error message. I reset my password and got the same error message. I contacted support after the magic links didn’t work. I then sent them a second after the password reset didn’t work.

This is what I’m getting! I can’t get into my account at all. I’m not sure if that means my card won’t work either. I don’t use it loads but I do have a couple of monthly subscriptions on it that may come through, and I use it for my US online transactions through PayPal which I plan to be doing any day now.

Using iPhone 11Pro, running iOS 13.6.1

image|230x500

Edit to say I took a risk and uninstalled and reinstalled and was able to sign in again.

Hi, I’ve just sent the report to you guys via ‘Test Flight’ but the app is now doing the app crash even when not using the app again…