Curve 3.5.16 (6760) Beta for iOS

Hello friends :wave: :wave: :wave:

iOS Curve 3.5.16 (6760) will be pushed out to beta users shortly! :rocket:
It’s a very small update including some bug fixes:

• Saving transaction Notes.
  • Open some transactions details.

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Hi @Ricardo_Silva,

There are several annoying issues in the iOS version unfortunately.

1. Confirm payment button has a serious responsiveness issue. I need to tap it several times to confirm a transaction. Because of this, sometimes I tap reject payment accidentally, what is pretty annoying.

2. The Go Back in Time submenu is completely missing. Nothing happens when I tap on the text after the GBiT transaction completed.

We should see the same as on Android:

3. Usually the app needs minutes to show up the latest transactions and other changes (like a moved transaction). When I swipe down to manually refresh the Timeline the progress indicator sometimes just goes round and round and nothing happens.

4. Option for manual dark mode is still missing.

Overall I feel like the quality of the iOS app is decreasing continuously. It has a much better user experience few months ago. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

i can only agree with Oliverda, iOS app needs to be refreshed in general. timeline display is also much better on Android, you can see immediately which transactions were moved with GBIT

Android’s display of amounts is also better. on iOS no GBIT signs, amounts are displayed shortened with "k"s (example: instead of 30,412 HUF you can see 30,4 HUFk), not user friendly

and dear product team, you should be able to fix this very annoying bug ASAP, i’d say this week…

Sorry and thanks @Oliverda and @tygger,
We are looking to help and fix anything. This kind of issues aren’t ignored and we thanks you all for the support and feedback.

1 Like

New Beta: Curve 3.5.17 (7121) Beta for iOS