Curve 3.5.17 (7121) Beta for iOS

Hello :wave:

iOS Curve 3.5.17 (7121) is processing and will be released to beta users shortly! :rocket:
It’s a very small update including some bug fixes:

• Fixing some crashes when opening transaction detail view
  • Improving how we display some partial refunds

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Also in case you havent seen the update: you can now enable automatic updates in testflight so you can make sure you’re always on the latest beta

1 Like

@Curve_Sam

Does this include card images for Monzo premium metal, and CRO crypto bin updates?

I’d have to check that but the card images aren’t tied to app updates (i.e. they are a backend change) so when it happens they should update locally without needing to update the app

Ah! How do we get it sorted for these cards?

Crypto: 487139

Continued in Curve 3.5.18 (7198) Beta for iOS

I’ve raised this with the design team, I think there is a batch of new cards being prepped now so should be updated soon (I know monzo metal / premium was on the list, not sure about the 2nd card though)

Hey Sam! The guys over on Twitter said the Monzo Metal should be ready for Saturday… but they wasn’t :frowning: