Curve 3.5.20 (7907) Beta for iOS

Hey :wave:

iOS Curve 3.5.20 (7907) will be released to beta users shortly! :rocket:
This release includes minor bug fixes, and we’ve laid down the foundations for cool upcoming features.

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Hi, without sounding moany, is there anything new that is due soon to be released for the app? I note since around March/April-time that there have been many new ‘test’ features added, such as the ‘Loyalty’ section, yet the feedback hasn’t been taken into account or discussed? Also feel like some other matters that have been raised haven’t either - such as the level of speed the timeline now appears to refresh in, which is extremely slow for me. I have to open and close the app a few times before it updates recent transactions - in amongst other items. I feel there hasn’t been much progress in some months, but there has been a fair few TestFlight updates, but nothing to really test?

1 Like

Can’t find any new thing to test :frowning:

New beta: Curve 3.5.22 Beta for iOS | New Feature to Test - Balance