We have an exciting new feature on iOS, and need you to help us test it!
If you’re a beta tester and have a UK bank account, you can’t miss this new version with a hot new feature. You will now be able to connect the accounts to Curve using Open Banking to see your Balance across all your accounts, at a glance, all within Curve. No more jumping between apps to know how much you got on your account, just open Curve, check your balance and pay with confidence.
How to connect my accounts?
You will need to be a Beta tester and have the latest version of the app (3.5.22).
Then, just open your Curve app, go to “My money” (bottom right), tap on “Balances” and connect your accounts!
How can I give feedback?
You can post your feedback in this thread. Please try to connect all your UK accounts and test the feature extensively. Would be great if you could tell us:
- Which bank accounts you tried to add
- Report any bank account you weren’t able to successfully connect/ encountered any issues
- Overall experience connecting your bank accounts
- How accurate was the data represented within the Balances tab
When reporting an issue, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- Provide a screenshot and short description
- Provide details on how we can reproduce it
- Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
Reminder to please not share this out of the community. You are getting early access, and we don’t want to spoil the surprise for other curve customers.
Thanks all! Your feedback is essential for us to keep improving this feature!