Curve 3.5.5 (4633) iOS Beta

Hey all :wave:

iOS Curve 3.5.5 (4633) was just pushed out to beta users.
Please help us test the following:

• Viewing your card PAN in the Account tab
  • Timeline refreshing

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Card pan or card pin

Hello @Magda,
Since I updated to the iOS 14 beta, the Curve app, every time it is in the background, gives me this problem: “Curve” has crashed.

1 Like

Hey @MaShadow,
I meant card details :slight_smile:

Hey @Mattia,
Yes, this is something we are aware of, and it’s caused by our database library. We hope updating the library will fix it as the new version came out yesterday. We will inform about the progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Magda, all of the above works fine for me, but I will mention the timeline refresh takes about 2-3 seconds following a purchase? Not sure if that’s the aim?

What does this mean? I mean, wasn’t it already available? I don’t see any difference with previous release.

do you still need us sending the crash report or you have it controlled? I am so far sending it every single time (meaning 10-12 times a day :scream: )

Hi, since the update I am getting duplicate push notifications on purchases? Thought I would flag!

@JesusM I think we probably have enough crash reports now, so for the typical scenario of a crash after background I wouldn’t worry about it, but if you see a crash when doing anything else, e.g. after a notification or while the app is open then the report would be great :raised_hands:

Sorry for the regular crashes going for a while now, we’re hoping the database library will push a fix soon but they haven’t provided a timeline yet

@JoshuaBoots do you have a screenshot of the duplicate notifications? We will take a look

(the screenshots can be redacted of any transaction specific info, I’m just curious if they are exactly the same to help debug)

Hi Sam

Yes, I did grab one! See below.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you: I don’t think this is an iOS issue but I’ll raise a ticket with the devs who manage the notification service to check out. Does this happen consistently for you?

Thanks. It was over the weekend, but it hasn’t today.

Exact same issue crashes all the time. Whilst only a minor inconvenience it’s still annoying.

New beta: Curve 3.5.6 (4644) iOS Beta