Curve 3.5.6 (4844) iOS Beta

Hey friends :wave: :wave: :wave:

iOS Curve 3.5.6 (4844) is out! :rocket: (tbh few minutes ago :sweat_smile:) and is available to beta users. It includes some bug fixes and also the following:

• Country selection screens across the app.
  • Passcode unlock screens.
  • Login flow with magic link.
  • Wallet e transaction flows (i.e. details screen)

Also I saw people already complaining about the issue with iOS 14โ€ฆ We know :sob: and you are :100:
We are aware and we are looking into it and appreciate the crash reports being sent along - please keep them coming so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
1 Like

My loyalty cards disappeared with the update. Did you disable anything?

Hi @JesusM, sorry can you restart the app? Should be available now :+1:

Yes, itโ€™s available again. Thanks

Still no option for manual dark mode. :man_shrugging:t2:

Do we know when support tickets in-app are going to be fixed?

Not yet @Oliverda but itโ€™s in our plans

Sorry @Dann but we are working on that :running_man:

It would be handy to pick up on my request posted on here months back on this. Be good to have the support โ€œchatโ€ all through the app, where you start off on each ticket raised! Similar to the likes of how Amazon, Lloyds, Halifax etc carry these out. Smooth process. Appreciate it wonโ€™t be live like those, but the replies/communications via this would be handy.

Also, when will the loyalty cards feedback be taken into consideration? Would be ideal to get the headings reviewed as per comments. Playing with my OCD. :laughing:

@Dann I think I know the issue you are having, Iโ€™ve asked the CX team to take a look. It shouldnโ€™t need you to do anything, Iโ€™ll let you know when theyโ€™ve had a chance to look

@JoshuaBoots thanks for the feedback. We are in the progress of reworking some of our support functionality, so Iโ€™ll pass this along to that team :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yeah itโ€™s the one that comes up with an error when you try access support tickets

Thanks @Curve_Sam appreciate it! :raised_hands:t4:

New version Curve 3.5.7 (4926) iOS Beta