iOS Curve 3.5.7 (4926) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. It’s a small and sweet update including the following:
- Fixes a crash affecting users on iOS 14 when the app is in the background.
- Minor UI and UX improvements on the passcode screen.
We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more.
We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- Provide a screenshot and short description
- Provide details on how we can reproduce it
- Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed