Curve 3.6.15 (12528) iOS Beta

iOS Curve 3.6.15 (12528) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. This week we’ve continued making some improvements under the hood for a better experience and smashed some bugs along the way!

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Does anyone know when the refund process is going to be sped up to the process that was in situ this time last year for all of 5 minutes? The one whereby it refunded instantly to your Curve Cashcard and you could then move it out or keep there? Not seen anything on this for months now and becoming a bug bearer for me and my partner. @Hannah could you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Also, when is the iOS app going to have a makeover? Still not changed the points a fair few beta users raised over a year ago! Thanks

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do i opt in to receive refunds on curve cash and not on my underlying card?

Hi, I’m unable to log in on this release.

iPhone 11 Pro 14.5 public release - ‘The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format’

Downgrading allows me to login.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your feedback, will check into it and get back to you.

Are there any more detailed release notes for each beta?

This “better experience … squashed bugs” narrative is getting a bit annoying.

2 Likes

Can I also raise the layout again has changed for the tabs at the bottom - not a fan. The original layout was better.

I’m also not sure what’s happened, but the app the past 24 hours has been nothing but glitchy and now it’s kicked me off the app and throwing error messages on every option to sign back in?!

Hi Dan, Joshua,

Thanks for your feedback! We’ve been actively looking into this issue that’s affecting a small number of our users.

Will keep you posted when we have more.

Hi Des. Thanks. I’ve had to delete the app and downloaded it again from TestFlight for it to allow me in. So far it appears to be fine, but yesterday it was flickering (I have a video, will try to upload in here)!

Ok, as I type a new release notification has come through! :laughing:

Hi Des, I’ve just updated to version 3.6.16 (12774) and its now crashing without even allowing me to open? I’m getting ‘Chat’ notifications through as I type as I have raised a Cashback issue to support, but it won’t let me in the app at all! I have raised a report back through TestFlight.

New beta: Curve 3.6.16 (12769) Beta