Curve 3.6.16 (12769) iOS Beta

Hello :wave: iOS Curve 3.6.16 (12769) was just pushed out to beta users. This week we ask you to take a look at our new Rewards feature! More info here: Curve Rewards is here!
Please note this feature is only available to UK users at the moment.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
1 Like

Hi Magda, I have just reported on the previous build post, but see below. I have had to revert back to the previous build to get access to the app!

1 Like

I got two update notification within two minutes: Curve 3.6.16 (12774) & Curve 3.6.16 (12769).

TestFlight installed Curve 3.6.16 (12774) and it doesn’t work, it crashes immediately.

My environment: iPhone SE 2020 - iOS 14.6 public beta 2

1 Like

Might be worth pulling the app update, everyone’s getting crashes.

This only seems to be the watxh version, build 12774

If anyone’s effected by the crashing, and wants to roll back to a previous beta;

Go into TestFlight and choose previous builds!

2 Likes

I’m unable to open this version it simply crashes (Apple Watch version).

In reality 3.6.13 is the latest version that doesn’t crash on my iPhone.

Any way to solve this? I’ve just sent feedback more than once…

iPhone 11 Pro Max - iOS 14.5.1

It also crashes in my iPhone SE 2020 - IOS 14.6 public beta 2

Thank you for the quick reaction - I pulled the Watch app (12774) for now and will investigate what’s causing crashes

3 Likes

Same on Apple Watch SE Wifi+ Cellular, it crashes without opening
3.6.16 (12774)

Also, noticed on the latest version, there isn’t a search on the timeline;

Still there on Android so hopefully just a temporary glitch and not a plan to remove it altogether! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

With the app update on iOS, the search option (magnifying glass) no longer appears within the timeline. It was helpful to have it to search through the transactions. Please bring it back!

2 Likes

It’s working for me

Seems you’re not on the latest version. Check the screenshot of Dann in three posts above you. The UI has changed with timeline now embedded inside “My Money” tab

1 Like

I am on 3.6.16 (12769) … maybe he is in the 12774 that was retired because of crashes

Yes, it was retired because crashing a lot without opening the app.

Continues in Curve 3.6.17 (12901) iOS Beta