Curve 3.6.17 (12901) iOS Beta

Hello :wave: iOS Curve 3.6.17 (12901) was just pushed out to beta users. This release will rollout the new Rewards feature to all UK users! More info here: Curve Rewards is here!
So if you are an UK user try out the Rewards feature.

Release Notes:

I know, I know what you are thinking… we told you last week that summer is coming and now you are like “outside it is cold, feels like winter. I can’t trust you”.
But you can rest assured that summer is still coming (sooner or later) and that every week you’ll find a new Curve App update that brings you bug fixes and improvements.

For UK users we have a new Rewards experience to discover.

Update your app, polish your metal card and get ready for those beer gardens warm nights, they are just around the corner.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
2 Likes

The ability to search for a transaction has been removed from the app. Feels like a step backwards.

I love having all my various card transactions in one place. Being able to search is a must.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bring back Search please

I also have no search facility anymore. I’d also like to raise a few points and hope to get an answer this time round:

1. When will the changes to the headings on the wallet screen reduce in size, as per the feedback this time last year? The cards themselves seem, to me (and to some others), to have got smaller? Is it not the case to have them as the predominant part of the wallet screen?

2. It would be handy for the text size of the app to fall in-line with the iPhone settings of the text size within that. I’m a little OCD, but I don’t need LARGE font sizes.

3. Why have we moved the bottom tabs around? The ‘wallet’ tab should remain in the middle. In fact, how it was originally before making the current changes was fine.

4. Still no easy navigation when accessing the community page through the app. Half the time I have to end up closing it and reopening the page and finding where I originally was.

5. Notifications are delayed lately. I now have the same settings through Lloyds Bank and they are instant, whereas it will tend to be later I get the notification from Curve through. Not every time, but noticed at most.

6. The cash back rewards. Yes, handy to now have the notification stating “they are on their way” after spending at one of your retailers, but there should be a ‘pending’ transaction on the cash card to show its there but obviously pending.

7. Retailers who trade under a different name on the terminals. These were an issue at the start as Curve began to work through them all. For example, one BP garage I use is under ‘MFG Garages’ so the cash back wasn’t being picked up. After some months back in 2019 this was set up so it would recognise. Recently, this has reversed so I have to contact customer support to get the points on AND make sure I remember to request a receipt (which most places will try and cut down on to be sustainable)

Apologies for the long points, but trying to assist.

Thanks

1 Like

New Beta: Curve 3.6.18 (13143) iOS Beta