Curve 3.6.18 (13143) iOS Beta

iOS Curve 3.6.18 (13143) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. This week we’ve continued making some improvements under the hood for a better experience and smashed some bugs along the way!

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
1 Like

Hello @pawelk,

There is non watch app in this release?

Hello @Mattia
Apple Watch app will be available soon. I will keep you posted.

1 Like

feedback bring back search box

I’ve not had a response to the previous (copied below). @Hannah - cc’ing you in as I do feel we are asked to become Beta users to test and report and then ignored on issues raised? Or at least no acknowledgement.

Notifications are getting a bit silly now. I’ve literally just had a ‘Curve Cash Earned at Shell’ for a transaction that happened last Friday that actually went onto my Curve Cash Card Monday at 5am… as I type this out, I’ve now had 3 further notifications relating to ‘Curve Cash Earned’ of which all 3 went onto my Curve account almost 12 hours ago.

It would appear that all locations relating to point 7, below, have now reversed as being picked up and a receipt is now required with a chat to support to evidence to make the claim, which can be time consuming when your life is already manic to make sure the rewards you pay for are not missed out on.

In addition to the below the in-app chat needs some work. You can close the app and crack on with your day and get a notification on the lockscreen when there is a reply, but if this gets lost within other notifications, there is no ‘red dot’ at the top right of the app to let you know. A few times now, I’ve cracked on with my day (as it tells you too) not seen a response and then get a notification stating the chat “has been ended”… Also with this, when you do go back to the chat to reply, many times the conversation does not appear meaning I have to force close the app and reopen to pull it back.

Lastly; the ‘rewards’ - I have Costa as ‘active’ and used them yesterday. I’ve got my Curve 1% cash back, but no notification or any sign within the app that suggest that the 10% back has been applied? It just states it is still ‘active’ (but limited to one use only)! I appreciate in the small print, it states ‘within 21 days’ but I do feel like I am having to keep tabs on all these cash back rewards to make sure that none are missed?! Not something I feel I should be doing.

I also have no search facility anymore. I’d also like to raise a few points and hope to get an answer this time round:

1. When will the changes to the headings on the wallet screen reduce in size, as per the feedback this time last year? The cards themselves seem, to me (and to some others), to have got smaller? Is it not the case to have them as the predominant part of the wallet screen?

2. It would be handy for the text size of the app to fall in-line with the iPhone settings of the text size within that. I’m a little OCD, but I don’t need LARGE font sizes.

3. Why have we moved the bottom tabs around? The ‘wallet’ tab should remain in the middle. In fact, how it was originally before making the current changes was fine.

4. Still no easy navigation when accessing the community page through the app. Half the time I have to end up closing it and reopening the page and finding where I originally was.

5. Notifications are delayed lately. I now have the same settings through Lloyds Bank and they are instant, whereas it will tend to be later I get the notification from Curve through. Not every time, but noticed at most.

6. The cash back rewards. Yes, handy to now have the notification stating “they are on their way” after spending at one of your retailers, but there should be a ‘pending’ transaction on the cash card to show its there but obviously pending.

7. Retailers who trade under a different name on the terminals. These were an issue at the start as Curve began to work through them all. For example, one BP garage I use is under ‘MFG Garages’ so the cash back wasn’t being picked up. After some months back in 2019 this was set up so it would recognise. Recently, this has reversed so I have to contact customer support to get the points on AND make sure I remember to request a receipt (which most places will try and cut down on to be sustainable)

Apologies for the long points, but trying to assist.

Thanks

3 Likes

New Beta: Curve 3.6.19 (13398) iOS Beta