Curve 3.6.19 (13398) iOS Beta

Hey all :wave:,

iOS Curve 3.6.19 (13398) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. This release will rollout a carousel on the Rewards screen please note this feature is only available to UK customers for now.

The watch app build is 3.6.19 (13402) .

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below

• Provide a screenshot and short description

• Provide details on how we can reproduce it

• Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

1 Like

Hi, the app keeps forcing me out meaning I have to do the whole sign-in process! Twice now and it’s frustrating. Am I also going to get answers to my previous concerns on the last 2 releases? Thanks

Ehy @JoshuaBoots,

You can read here :point_down:

1 Like

Thanks Mattia.

1 Like

The Watch app has no crashes, but it still not working properly. If I open the watch app, select a card, it changes for e few seconds and reverse to the card it was when I lowered and raise my wrist. If I do the same thing from iPhone app, it changes immediately on watch app,

iPhone 11 running iOS 14.5.1 and Apple Watch SE running watchOS 7.4.1

I appreciate what Mattia shared, but I’ve been forced out of the app completely 5 times since this release. So each time I got to change my card, I’ve found I’ve got to move aside and go through the sign in steps again!!

1 Like

New Beta: Curve 3.6.20 (13632) iOS Beta