Curve 3.6.2 (9405) iOS Beta (build 9418 for Watch app compatability)

Hey :wave:

iOS Curve 3.6.2 (9405) was just released to beta users! :rocket:
This release isn’t as exciting as the snowman you’ve probably built this weekend, but it does include bug fixes and more code for some cool upcoming features.

Apple Watch App
If you wish to test it, please install specific version described as Apple Watch build (currently latest: 3.6.2 (9418)) (you might need to go to Test Flight → Previous builds to find it)

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
1 Like

Hello @tiagobastos,
I updated, but a pop-up comes out saying that the app is no longer available for the Apple Watch.

Can you tix this?

can ya enable in my account so can test them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Mattia! Thanks for you reply.

Our team is on top of this, we will sort this out in the next hours! I will ping you once the watch app is available again.

1 Like

Hello @tiagobastos,
Thank you :wink:

There is another problem… I don’t have this You can now 👀 your bank balances in my Curve account.

Hey Mattia. This feature is only enabled for GB users for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

We just made 3.6.2 (9418) available :slight_smile: this one should have the watch app working :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you @tiagobastos :wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

If you were using our watch app in the previous version, and you want to keep using it, please install 3.6.2 (9418) build on TF :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @tiagobastos,
There is another bug… When I try to open the app on Apple Watch, the app crashes without giving the possibility to choose a card.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Mattia.

1 Like

New beta: Curve 3.6.3 (9508) iOS Beta (build 9509 for Watch app compatibility)