Curve 3.6.3 (9508) iOS Beta (build 9509 for Watch app compatibility)

Hey friends :wave:

iOS Curve 3.6.3 (9508) was just released to beta users! :rocket:
It’s a very small update focused in foundations for cool upcoming features

Apple Watch App
If you wish to test it, please install specific version described as Apple Watch build (currently latest: 3.6.3 (9509)) (you might need to go to Test Flight → Previous builds to find it)

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Note: Open Banking (balances tab) is only enabled for GB users for now (just for now… sorry)

can you tell
me why i have two test flight buids today enable my features :slight_smile:

Hi @adamh1989.
Yes, two Testflights builds:

• Normal one (3.6.3 - 9508) as we used to release
  • And another with Apple Watch App (3.6.3 - 9509) for testing.

What features are you meant? is there a problem?

Hello @tiagobastos,
I’m having problems with the watch app. I have reported this problem in previous betas. Basically, when I open the app, it crashes and doesn’t allow me to do anything.

Hey Mattia, our team will have a look at this once we can. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Just to report; my Tesco Clubcard on the Loyalty tab has decided to become ‘un-scannable’. I’ve tried in a couple of separate stores and nobody can get it to scan. Whereas, my Morrisons MORE Card has had no problems. I thought I would flag.

1 Like

New beta: Curve 3.6.4 (9730) iOS Beta