Curve 3.6.5 (9866)

Hey friends :wave:

iOS Curve 3.6.5 (9866) was just released to beta users! :rocket:
It’s a very small update focused in foundations for cool upcoming features but keep an eye out over the next day or so for a new beta which updates our open banking feature.

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Note: Open Banking (balances tab) is only enabled for GB users for now (just for now… sorry)

There is a :watch: compatible equivalent build processing now, I will update when I have shared it with the beta channel

1 Like

whats new lol?

Hello @Curve_Sam, any plan about this for customers outside the UK?

I hope it will arrive soon, also because I am using Revolut and I would like to check my balance from the Curve app.

apart from open banking which we will share in another thread most of the new work is around onboarding, which we usually don’t mention here because you’re all existing users :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Mattia I’m not sure tbh, I’ll check with product to see what the plans are there

1 Like

@Mattia I checked and this is something we are working with our open banking provider to enable to more markets, but the timeline is still unclear

1 Like

Ehi @Curve_Sam, thank you :slight_smile: I’ll wait

New beta: Curve 3.6.6 (10059) iOS Beta